BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tooth Fairy Time

Brianna is at that age. You know, when the teeth start their business. They get a little loose. Wiggling about. Telling you, they're ready to come out. Making room for the big guys. Jake thought this was the coolest thing!! He was so excited when his first tooth, got loose. He and my hubs, have found fun and new ways, to get those little guys out. Every loose tooth, has lead to a new fun trick, to help out. :)

Brianna, not so much!! I knew it was coming. I'm actually surprised, that we've gotten this far, without any loose teeth. But it's happened!! And my dear daughter, won't eat. She wants things like soups, apple sauce, anything soft. She eats on one side of her mouth. And takes 10 minutes to very carefully, brush her teeth.

I think she's scared. Scared that she will loose all her teeth. And never get anymore!! I've talked to her. My hubs has talked to her. So has her big brother, Jake. Nothing is working!! My kids have a dentist appointment tomorrow. And I'm a little nervous for my Bri!!

I started a little treat for her. A little Tooth Fairy. And I'm hoping, that tomorrow, the dentist might be able to convince Bri, that her tooth has to come out. That's were this sweet little one comes in. I'm hopefully, it will provide some comfort. 'Cause really, who doesn't want a trip from the Tooth Fairy?



It's not a tough pattern. If I had planned ahead, she would be done!! Instead, I'm quickly trying to finish her. If not, we might have a disaster on our hands. Heck, we still might!! Please keep Bri, and our dentist in your prayers. We're all going to need it! ~Maggie

0 comments: